The Knights of Columbus St. Paul’s Council 5644 is located at 2116 Griffin Road, Leesburg. The purpose of the Knights of Columbus is:
- To support our priests, parish, and the Mother Church.
- To render pecuniary aid to its members, their families and beneficiaries of members and their families.
- To render mutual aid and assistance to its sick, disabled and needy members and their families.
- To promote social and intellectual intercourse among its members and their families.
- To promote and conduct educational, charitable, religious, social welfare, war relief and welfare, and public relief work.
Monthly schedule is as follows, excluding November when a Memorial Mass and reception is celebrated on the third Wednesday at the church:
- 1st Wednesday of the month is a dinner starting at 6 PM with the program at 7 PM
- 2nd Wednesday of the month is a 4th degree meeting at 7:30 PM
- 3rd Wednesday of the month is a business meeting with dinner at 6 pm and the meeting at 7 pm
- 4th Wednesday of the month we have ceremonies if any candidates are available
Please contact Grand Knight Kelly Way 352-547-4806 for membership information.
The mission of the Ladies Auxiliary is to support the Knights, St. Paul Catholic Community and the needy in the Leesburg area. Ladies Auxiliary meets on the second Sunday of February, April, June, August, October and December at 1 PM at the Knights Hall on Griffin Road. Those interested in joining may contact Ellen Spirytus at 352-315-9626.