The Knights of Columbus St. Paul’s Council 5644 meet in the Knights Hall (old Gift Shop). The purpose of the Knights of Columbus is:
- To support our priests, parish, and the Mother Church.
- To render pecuniary aid to its members, their families and beneficiaries of members and their families.
- To render mutual aid and assistance to its sick, disabled and needy members and their families.
- To promote social and intellectual intercourse among its members and their families.
- To promote and conduct educational, charitable, religious, social welfare, war relief and welfare, and public relief work.
Monthly Meeting Schedule:
- 1st Wednesday of every other month (February, April, June, August, October and December) general membership with the program beginning at 7 p.m.
- 2nd Wednesday of the month is a 4th Degree Assembly #1675 meeting with the Rosary at 7 p.m. and meeting at 7:30 p.m.
- 3rd Wednesday of the month is a business meeting at 7 p.m.
Please contact Grand Knight Mark Ochalek at 440-263-1679 for membership information.
The mission of the Ladies Auxiliary is to support the Knights, St. Paul Catholic Community and the needy in the Leesburg area. Those interested in joining may contact Ellen Spirytus at 352-315-9626.