Free Wills/Estate and Financial Planning Seminar
Presented by The Catholic Foundation of Central Florida and St. Paul Catholic Community
Professionals in their fields will be providing you education and sharing stories of what can happen if you don’t plan correctly. Have questions about your plans answered at no charge and with no obligation.
Wills and Estate
- Importance of having and updating your will – Control who gets your things or the state of Florida will decide – even if they don’t know your family!
- Power of Attorney – A powerful document which allows a person to act or make decisions on your behalf for finances or health care.
- Understand and reduce retirement risks – Longevity, overspending, inflation, market timing and healthcare.
- Make retirement income last –
- How much will your retirement cost;
- Where will the income come from;
- Flexible versus dependable income;
- Needs versus wants.
Qualified Charitable Distribution Funds
- Once you reach age 70.5, the IRS requires you to make a minimum withdrawal from your IRA every year going forward.
- There is a tax savings if you designate funds from your IRA directly to your church.
- These Qualified Charitable Distribution Funds directed to your church instead of to you personally are non-taxable income.
Thursday, Nov. 1, 9:30 a.m. – 11:45 a.m. in the Holy Family Room
A continental breakfast will be provided.
This seminar is free but seating is limited. RSVP by Oct 25.