Safety Protocols at Mass
St. Paul Catholic Community will be following the phased reopening recommendations by the Diocese of Orlando.
Mass schedule: Saturday at 4 pm (overflow in the Holy Family Room), Saturday at 7 pm (Spanish), Sunday at 7 am, Sunday at 9 am, Sunday at 11 am (overflow in Holy Family Room). The obligation to attend Mass on Sunday is lifted until further notice.
Doors to the Church will open 30 minutes before Mass. Please do not gather at the doors! Please do not gather in the Narthex!
- During the initial reopening phase, Parish Staff Members will be serving as ushers, lectors and liturgical ministers. We love our volunteers, and we will announce when volunteers will be allowed to resume liturgical ministries.
- Maximum capacity of the church will be 297 (25% of total capacity). If that number is reached, you may be asked to go to the overflow Mass in the Holy Family Room (Saturday 4 pm and Sunday 11 am) or attend another Mass.
- Mass will continue on live stream.
- Please enter through the front. The side doors will be locked. You can exit through any door.
- Please deposit your contribution envelopes in the Poor Boxes located by the doors. The collection baskets will not be passed.
- Note the marked seating areas. Do not sit in the roped off areas. Sit on either the end of available pews and do not cross the marked lines.
- Please practice social distancing by remaining 6 feet apart. It is highly recommended to wear a mask.
- For the sign of peace, a simple nod or a verbal greeting is appropriate.
- Communion on the hands is preferred. If you wish to receive on the tongue, please wait until after the others have received communion. That way, the priest can properly sanitize his hands before and after. Please follow the direction of our ushers.
- The two single restrooms are open. Please wash hands/sanitize before returning to the church.
- The bulletin will only be available electronically at ccstpaul.com/bulletins
- No Adoration Chapel.
- The church will be sanitized according to CDC recommendations after each Mass. We ask that parishioners quickly leave the worship area so staff can sanitize before the next Mass.
Please continue to support the parish either through online giving or mail your envelope to the Parish Office (1330 Sunshine Ave., Leesburg, FL 34748). If you prefer to deliver your contributions, we have added a mail slot in the Parish Office door.
Follow us on Facebook for the latest updates, videos, and live prayer time. On Facebook, search for St Paul Catholic Community Leesburg.