The St. Paul Thrift Shop will reopen on Monday, Aug. 17, at 10 am. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic and to ensure compliance with the Diocese of Orlando policies promoting the safety and well-being of our staff, volunteers and customers, please note the following changes.
- Hours: Monday through Friday from 10 am to 2 pm. Donations will be accepted from 9 am to 1 pm. The store will be closed on Saturday and Sunday, and we will not be accepting donations on the weekends. Large donations requiring more than one person to unload are not accepted at this time.
- Masks are required to enter and must be worn while in the store.
- Only 15 customers will be allowed inside at a time. You might be asked to wait outside.
- Please follow the directional signage to ensure social distancing.
- Public restrooms are closed at the Thrift Store. There are no fitting rooms in the store to try on clothing.
- Customers will bag and wrap their own purchases.
- No pick ups or deliveries to homes.